Pentax K-30 To Ship this Week In the US
according to an official post by Pentax social media
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jul 3, 2012
According to an official Facebook post made on the Pentax USA Facebook page today, the K-30 will "hit the shelves this week". Time will tell what shelves Pentax is referring to, but we hope that at the very least, the K-30 will be in stock at the NYC retailers, and that all pre-orders will ship out.
Learn more about the K-30 in our in-depth preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"