Pentax K-30 To Ship this Week In the US
according to an official post by Pentax social media
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jul 3, 2012
According to an official Facebook post made on the Pentax USA Facebook page today, the K-30 will "hit the shelves this week". Time will tell what shelves Pentax is referring to, but we hope that at the very least, the K-30 will be in stock at the NYC retailers, and that all pre-orders will ship out.
Learn more about the K-30 in our in-depth preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...