Pentax K-30 To Ship this Week In the US
according to an official post by Pentax social media
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jul 3, 2012
According to an official Facebook post made on the Pentax USA Facebook page today, the K-30 will "hit the shelves this week". Time will tell what shelves Pentax is referring to, but we hope that at the very least, the K-30 will be in stock at the NYC retailers, and that all pre-orders will ship out.
Learn more about the K-30 in our in-depth preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners