Pentax K-30 To Ship this Week In the US
according to an official post by Pentax social media
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jul 3, 2012
According to an official Facebook post made on the Pentax USA Facebook page today, the K-30 will "hit the shelves this week". Time will tell what shelves Pentax is referring to, but we hope that at the very least, the K-30 will be in stock at the NYC retailers, and that all pre-orders will ship out.
Learn more about the K-30 in our in-depth preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...