Pentax K-30 To Ship this Week In the US
according to an official post by Pentax social media
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Jul 3, 2012
According to an official Facebook post made on the Pentax USA Facebook page today, the K-30 will "hit the shelves this week". Time will tell what shelves Pentax is referring to, but we hope that at the very least, the K-30 will be in stock at the NYC retailers, and that all pre-orders will ship out.
Learn more about the K-30 in our in-depth preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners