Pentax K-5 Mark II Coming
New Pentax K-5 with improved autofocus
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Sep 5, 2012
Yesterday, an anonymous visitor from Germany made a post on our forum about what sorts of announcements we can expect at Photokina, a photo trade show which we will officially be covering during the week of September 17th. We also received an e-mail message from this person with details on something of great interest: an upcoming Pentax K-5 Mark II.
Pentax K-5 Mark II specifications:
- Same body, sensor, and image processor as the K-5
- Overhauled SAFOX X AF system
with better accuracy and EV range than the previous generation
- Improved firmware features
We will confirm whether or not this rumor is true once we arrive at the Photokina show. Stay tuned! You may read the remainder of this rumor in the post linked above.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Cyber Monday: Forum Account Upgrade Special
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2020
- Pentax K-1 II - US Black Friday Savings 2020
- The Making of "Butterfly"
- October 2020 "Insects" Photo Contest...
- October "Insects" Contest Finalists...
- 2020 Pentax Forums T-shirts Now Available
- Win a Pentax K-70: Daily raffle entries in...