Pentax Q US Launch - August
We will see the Q before the end of the month!
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Aug 18, 2011
We have gotten word from B&H that it is very probable that the Pentax Q will ship before the end of this month.
You can now pre-order the entire Q system, on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be charged until the camera actually ships.
Once the camera becomes available, we will be bringing you an in-depth review as well as a comparison with micro four-thirds and APS-C bodies.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...