Pentax Q US Launch - August
We will see the Q before the end of the month!
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Aug 18, 2011
We have gotten word from B&H that it is very probable that the Pentax Q will ship before the end of this month.
You can now pre-order the entire Q system, on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be charged until the camera actually ships.
Once the camera becomes available, we will be bringing you an in-depth review as well as a comparison with micro four-thirds and APS-C bodies.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"