Pentax Q US Launch - August
We will see the Q before the end of the month!
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Aug 18, 2011
We have gotten word from B&H that it is very probable that the Pentax Q will ship before the end of this month.
You can now pre-order the entire Q system, on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be charged until the camera actually ships.
Once the camera becomes available, we will be bringing you an in-depth review as well as a comparison with micro four-thirds and APS-C bodies.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest