Pentax Q US Launch - August
We will see the Q before the end of the month!
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Aug 18, 2011
We have gotten word from B&H that it is very probable that the Pentax Q will ship before the end of this month.
You can now pre-order the entire Q system, on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be charged until the camera actually ships.
Once the camera becomes available, we will be bringing you an in-depth review as well as a comparison with micro four-thirds and APS-C bodies.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver