Pentax Q US Launch - August
We will see the Q before the end of the month!
By PF Staff in Pentax Rumors on Aug 18, 2011
We have gotten word from B&H that it is very probable that the Pentax Q will ship before the end of this month.
You can now pre-order the entire Q system, on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be charged until the camera actually ships.
Once the camera becomes available, we will be bringing you an in-depth review as well as a comparison with micro four-thirds and APS-C bodies.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...