Limited Silver Pentax K-5 and Lenses Announced
Silver K-5 and DA 21mm, 40mm, and 70mm lenses
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 8, 2011
Priced at a resonable $1699.95, this new K-5 features a redesigned grip as well as reinforced top and rear LCD panels. Its silver finish is more "metallic" than that of the silver K-7, and is arguably nicer overall due to the coloring of additional elements that were left unchanged in the limited K-7.
Pentax has not indicated whether or not this limited K-5 will be sold exclusively by the Pentax US webstore, but an estimated launch date of April, 2011 has been posted. Pricing of the silver DA lenses is yet to be announced.
Don't have a K-5 yet? Tempted by the silver edition? Then don't read our K-5 review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners