New Pentax K-x Colors Available
Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Pentax has recently announced that four new "Fall" colors will be added to those available for the K-x: Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink. We're not sure how pink got in the mix, but there you have it. This addition brings the total number of available K-x colors to 12 (in addition to other limited-edition variants).
The K-x is a popular, affordable 12.4 megapixel DSLR packed full of features. Check out the Pentax K-x fact sheet here on PentaxForums.com!Discuss this news on our forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever