New Pentax K-x Colors Available
Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Pentax has recently announced that four new "Fall" colors will be added to those available for the K-x: Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink. We're not sure how pink got in the mix, but there you have it. This addition brings the total number of available K-x colors to 12 (in addition to other limited-edition variants).
The new colors are already accessible on Pentax's web store. Other colors are avilable from B&H Photo.
The K-x is a popular, affordable 12.4 megapixel DSLR packed full of features. Check out the Pentax K-x fact sheet here on PentaxForums.com!Discuss this news on our forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
beige, chocolate, custom colors, k-x, kx, olive, pentax k-x, pink