New Pentax K-x Colors Available
Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Pentax has recently announced that four new "Fall" colors will be added to those available for the K-x: Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink. We're not sure how pink got in the mix, but there you have it. This addition brings the total number of available K-x colors to 12 (in addition to other limited-edition variants).
The K-x is a popular, affordable 12.4 megapixel DSLR packed full of features. Check out the Pentax K-x fact sheet here on PentaxForums.com!Discuss this news on our forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners