New Pentax K-x Colors Available
Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Pentax has recently announced that four new "Fall" colors will be added to those available for the K-x: Olive Green, Beige, Chocolate, and Pink. We're not sure how pink got in the mix, but there you have it. This addition brings the total number of available K-x colors to 12 (in addition to other limited-edition variants).
The K-x is a popular, affordable 12.4 megapixel DSLR packed full of features. Check out the Pentax K-x fact sheet here on PentaxForums.com!Discuss this news on our forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design