Optio RS1500 Announced
New customizable Pentax compact camera
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Mar 17, 2011
Today, Pentax introducted the second-generation Optio RS1500 digital camera, featuring easily-interchangeable cosmetic skins. It will be replacing the RS1000, and appears to have more available skins than its predecessor. Technical specifications remain the same; it features a 14-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, 720p video recording, and a 3-inch LCD.
Pentax has also launced a dedicated site allowing you to design your own skin for the RS1500.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest