Optio RS1500 Announced
New customizable Pentax compact camera
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Mar 17, 2011
Today, Pentax introducted the second-generation Optio RS1500 digital camera, featuring easily-interchangeable cosmetic skins. It will be replacing the RS1000, and appears to have more available skins than its predecessor. Technical specifications remain the same; it features a 14-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, 720p video recording, and a 3-inch LCD.
Pentax has also launced a dedicated site allowing you to design your own skin for the RS1500.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022