Optio RS1500 Announced
New customizable Pentax compact camera
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Mar 17, 2011
Today, Pentax introducted the second-generation Optio RS1500 digital camera, featuring easily-interchangeable cosmetic skins. It will be replacing the RS1000, and appears to have more available skins than its predecessor. Technical specifications remain the same; it features a 14-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, 720p video recording, and a 3-inch LCD.
Pentax has also launced a dedicated site allowing you to design your own skin for the RS1500.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained