Optio RS1500 Announced
New customizable Pentax compact camera
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Mar 17, 2011
Today, Pentax introducted the second-generation Optio RS1500 digital camera, featuring easily-interchangeable cosmetic skins. It will be replacing the RS1000, and appears to have more available skins than its predecessor. Technical specifications remain the same; it features a 14-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, 720p video recording, and a 3-inch LCD.
Pentax has also launced a dedicated site allowing you to design your own skin for the RS1500.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama