Pentax 645 25mm F4 Coming
New Pentax 645 wide-angle hinted at by Ned Bunnel
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 24, 2010
In his recent interview with the Online Photographer, Ned Bunnell hinted at the forthcoming release of a D-FA 25mm F4 lens for the 645D. While complete specs for the lens haven't been leaked, we expect this lens to feature SDM as well as weather sealing, just like the current 55mm F2.8 lens. The 25mm will only support the cropped sensor on the 645D, and as such, it won't be usable on the fiml 645 bodies.
More specs on this lens will be posted as we receive more information. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything