Pentax 645 25mm F4 Coming
New Pentax 645 wide-angle hinted at by Ned Bunnel
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 24, 2010
In his recent interview with the Online Photographer, Ned Bunnell hinted at the forthcoming release of a D-FA 25mm F4 lens for the 645D. While complete specs for the lens haven't been leaked, we expect this lens to feature SDM as well as weather sealing, just like the current 55mm F2.8 lens. The 25mm will only support the cropped sensor on the 645D, and as such, it won't be usable on the fiml 645 bodies.
More specs on this lens will be posted as we receive more information. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio