Pentax 645D to become available in the US
Pentax has announced global availablility of the 645D
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 24, 2010
The body will be priced at $9999, with the D-FA 55mm kit costing about $1000 more.
The Pentax 645D was announced earlier this year, but only for the Japanese market. It is a professional-grade camera built to deliver the best possible image quality. It features a large 44x33mm, 40-megapixel sensor that is approximately 1.7 times the size of a full-frame 35mm sensor.Please follow the link above to view further 645D specifications.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners