Pentax 645D to become available in the US
Pentax has announced global availablility of the 645D
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 24, 2010
The body will be priced at $9999, with the D-FA 55mm kit costing about $1000 more.
The Pentax 645D was announced earlier this year, but only for the Japanese market. It is a professional-grade camera built to deliver the best possible image quality. It features a large 44x33mm, 40-megapixel sensor that is approximately 1.7 times the size of a full-frame 35mm sensor.Please follow the link above to view further 645D specifications.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything