Pentax DA 12-35mm DC WR lens coming
Pentax successfully filed a patent for a new zoom lens
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 17, 2010
News has leaked that Pentax has successfully filed a patent for a new 12-35mm F3.5-4.5 wide-angle zoom lens, featuring both weather sealing (WR) and the SDM autofocus.
- Minimum aperture range: F3.6-4.5 (labeled as F3.5-4.5)
- Diagonal angle of view: 101.2-44.0 degrees
- APS-C (digital) only
- 16 elements in 5 groups
- 3 AL (ashperical) elements
- KAF3 mount
- Official name: SMC Pentax-DA 12-35mm F3.5-4.5 AL SDM WR
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio