Pentax K-5 to be in stock October 17th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Oct 14, 2010
It seems that Amazon is among the first US retailers to be delivering the K-5. While it's currently only accepting pre-orders for the K-5 body-only, the K-5 kit is available for immediate purchase and will ship on October 17th!
For details, check out the Pentax K-5 at Amazon.com.
The Pentax K-5 is a new, advanced 16.3 megapixel DSLR from Pentax, featuring several revolutionary features. Read more about the K-5.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design