Pentax K-5 to be in stock October 17th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Oct 14, 2010
It seems that Amazon is among the first US retailers to be delivering the K-5. While it's currently only accepting pre-orders for the K-5 body-only, the K-5 kit is available for immediate purchase and will ship on October 17th!
For details, check out the Pentax K-5 at Amazon.com.
The Pentax K-5 is a new, advanced 16.3 megapixel DSLR from Pentax, featuring several revolutionary features. Read more about the K-5.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...