Pentax K-5 to be in stock October 17th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Oct 14, 2010
It seems that Amazon is among the first US retailers to be delivering the K-5. While it's currently only accepting pre-orders for the K-5 body-only, the K-5 kit is available for immediate purchase and will ship on October 17th!
For details, check out the Pentax K-5 at Amazon.com.
The Pentax K-5 is a new, advanced 16.3 megapixel DSLR from Pentax, featuring several revolutionary features. Read more about the K-5.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...