Pentax K-5 to be in stock October 17th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Oct 14, 2010
It seems that Amazon is among the first US retailers to be delivering the K-5. While it's currently only accepting pre-orders for the K-5 body-only, the K-5 kit is available for immediate purchase and will ship on October 17th!
For details, check out the Pentax K-5 at Amazon.com.
The Pentax K-5 is a new, advanced 16.3 megapixel DSLR from Pentax, featuring several revolutionary features. Read more about the K-5.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners