Pentax Optio S1
Latest 14 megapixel compact camera
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Mar 3, 2011
Today, Pentax announced their latest compact digital camera: the Optio S1. This new camera isn't weather-sealed, but is quite small, weighing in at only 144 grams and less than an inch deep. In addition to Pentax's usual in-camera firmware featuring face dedection and auto picture modes, it boasts the following:
- High Resoluton 14-megapixel sensor
- 5x zoom lens equivalent to 28-140mm on film
- 1280x720p HD video
- Bright 2.7" LCD screen
- True Shake Reduction (SR) system
- Infrared remote control support
- SDXC support
The camera is expected to be available at B&H in late April.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...