Close-up Photos: New Pentax APS-C Flagship
From the unveling event in Toyko
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 21, 2019
The new Pentax APS-C flagship DSLR prototype has now been unveiled in Tokyo, and are therefore about to bring you some new close-up photos of the camera! Among other things, these photos show a small tab below the camera's rear LCD, which implies the possible use of some sort of a tilting or articulating mechanism. However, concrete specifications are not yet known— and likely won't be disclosed until the camera is ready to hit the market in 2020.
Click on any thumbnail below to enlarge and browse.
Special thanks go to Albert Siegel for shooting these photos.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 II Firmware v1.04 Released
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.52 Released
- Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 Backpack Review...
- Announcing Our February 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Contemplation"
- December's "Open Theme" Contest...
- HD Pentax-D FA 70-210mm F4 Officially Announced
- December "Open Theme" Contest...