Close-up Photos: New Pentax APS-C Flagship
From the unveling event in Toyko
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 21, 2019
The new Pentax APS-C flagship DSLR prototype has now been unveiled in Tokyo, and are therefore about to bring you some new close-up photos of the camera! Among other things, these photos show a small tab below the camera's rear LCD, which implies the possible use of some sort of a tilting or articulating mechanism. However, concrete specifications are not yet known— and likely won't be disclosed until the camera is ready to hit the market in 2020.
Click on any thumbnail below to enlarge and browse.
Special thanks go to Albert Siegel for shooting these photos.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...
- Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Review Posted
- There's something special about that lens:...
- Announcing Our February 2021 Photo Contest
- 2021 Pentax Lens Tournament: Finalists Announced