Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 Update
Version 4.35 is now available
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Apr 12, 2012
Pentax has released an upgrade to the Digital Camera Utility 4, the new release is designated 4.35.
Data for the following two lenses has been added to the utility's database. The utility will now correctly identify these lenses based on the EXIF information, and we assume that correction of distortion and lateral chromatic aberration is now also available for these lenses:
The new release also includes an updated library for image tone processing.
The upgrade is available from the Japanese web site here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...