Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 Update
Version 4.35 is now available
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Apr 13, 2012
Pentax has released an upgrade to the Digital Camera Utility 4, the new release is designated 4.35.
Data for the following two lenses has been added to the utility's database. The utility will now correctly identify these lenses based on the EXIF information, and we assume that correction of distortion and lateral chromatic aberration is now also available for these lenses:
The new release also includes an updated library for image tone processing.
The upgrade is available from the Japanese web site here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...