Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 Update
Version 4.35 is now available
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Apr 13, 2012
Pentax has released an upgrade to the Digital Camera Utility 4, the new release is designated 4.35.
Data for the following two lenses has been added to the utility's database. The utility will now correctly identify these lenses based on the EXIF information, and we assume that correction of distortion and lateral chromatic aberration is now also available for these lenses:
The new release also includes an updated library for image tone processing.
The upgrade is available from the Japanese web site here.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...