Digital Camera Utility 4.33 Update
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jul 14, 2011
Pentax Japan announced on July 14 that an update has been made available to their Digital Camera Utility. Besides support for GPS information in the EXIF data, this update also fixes some bugs. Here is what Pentax provides these details regarding changes from the previous version:
- Added GPS information (latitude, longitude, altitude and photographing direction) on the image data panel
- Image processing engine updated
- Improved noise reduction processing for RAW development
- Improved stability when more than hundred images are saved into one folder
- When an external HDD is disconnected, the parameter setting file is now saved.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything