Exclusive Pentax Interview - CP+ 2012
With Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, Pentax Product Manager
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 20, 2012
At CP+ this year, we had a chance to sit down and interview Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, the Product Manager of Pentax Japan. We asked some questions about the new K-01, the Pentax K-mount lens lineup, the possibility of making a full-frame DSLR, and more. We hope you enjoy the video!
The interview transcript will be posted at a later time, and we'll follow up with some commentary as well. Comments welcome!
See also our CP+ Pentax booth footage.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced