Exclusive Pentax Interview - CP+ 2012
With Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, Pentax Product Manager
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 20, 2012
At CP+ this year, we had a chance to sit down and interview Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, the Product Manager of Pentax Japan. We asked some questions about the new K-01, the Pentax K-mount lens lineup, the possibility of making a full-frame DSLR, and more. We hope you enjoy the video!
The interview transcript will be posted at a later time, and we'll follow up with some commentary as well. Comments welcome!
See also our CP+ Pentax booth footage.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...