Exclusive Pentax Interview - CP+ 2012
With Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, Pentax Product Manager
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 20, 2012
At CP+ this year, we had a chance to sit down and interview Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, the Product Manager of Pentax Japan. We asked some questions about the new K-01, the Pentax K-mount lens lineup, the possibility of making a full-frame DSLR, and more. We hope you enjoy the video!
The interview transcript will be posted at a later time, and we'll follow up with some commentary as well. Comments welcome!
See also our CP+ Pentax booth footage.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Making of "Already September"
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
- Announcing Our December 2019 Photo Contest
- Pentax Forums December Giveaway Starts Today
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Lens Deals
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Camera Deals
- Black Friday: Forum Account Upgrade Special
- October's "Open Theme" Contest...