Exclusive Pentax Interview - CP+ 2012
With Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, Pentax Product Manager
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 20, 2012
At CP+ this year, we had a chance to sit down and interview Mr. Hiraku Kawauchi, the Product Manager of Pentax Japan. We asked some questions about the new K-01, the Pentax K-mount lens lineup, the possibility of making a full-frame DSLR, and more. We hope you enjoy the video!
The interview transcript will be posted at a later time, and we'll follow up with some commentary as well. Comments welcome!
See also our CP+ Pentax booth footage.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio