New K-30 Colors from Pentax USA
Camera now available in a total of 17 colors
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Apr 2, 2013
Pentax USA announced today that the Pentax K-30 DSLR is now going to be available in 14 additional colors in the US, for a total of 17 available colors. Both shiny "Crystal" and matte "Silky" finishes will now be available for the following colors:
- Blue ("Crystal" was previously available)
- White ("Crystal" was previously available)
- Black ("Silky" only)
These color options will be available from the Pentax Web Store for $799.95, bundled with the DA L 18-55mm kit lens. The standard black, white, and blue colors will continue to be available from authorized retailers for $584 with no lens or $619 with the kit lens.
For more information about the weather-sealed, upper-entry level Pentax K-30, please take a look at our Pentax K-30 review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest