Official Announcement about the Pentax K-5 / KR
Expected Thursday, September 9th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 8, 2010
As rumored by many, we expect Pentax to make an official announcement regarding the release of two new DLRs bodies: the K-5, and the KR.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for something good. As things are right now, we believe that the K-5 will be using a 16.2 megapixel Sony sensor with ISO up to 25600 and very good noise control, as well as high FPS.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners