Official Announcement about the Pentax K-5 / KR
Expected Thursday, September 9th
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 8, 2010
As rumored by many, we expect Pentax to make an official announcement regarding the release of two new DLRs bodies: the K-5, and the KR.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for something good. As things are right now, we believe that the K-5 will be using a 16.2 megapixel Sony sensor with ISO up to 25600 and very good noise control, as well as high FPS.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...