Optio VS20 Officially Announced
By Pentax USA
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jan 26, 2012
The Optio VS20, which we posted about a few hours ago, has just been officially announced by Pentax USA as well as Pentax Japan. It looks like we beat them to the press releases, though!
The VS20 is now posted in our Camera Database.
It seems that Pentax has really focused on "going vertical" with this camera, not only thanks to the second shutter release button on the side, but also thanks to auto-rotation both of the screen image and the final photograph.
Pentax expects this camera to ship in February and confirms its MSRP of $249.95. It is not yet available on retailer web sites.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything