Pentax 645D Review / Nikon D3x Comparison
Flagship review now online!
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 19, 2011
In this review, we take a very thorough look at the features of the 645D and, more importantly, compare two flagships- the Pentax 645D and the Nikon D3x. While these two cameras certainly differ in many respects, they are priced similarly and both targeted at the professional market, and thus it is worth examining the merits of each body and who the cameras are meant for. How did the Pentax match up to the acclaimed D3x? Read more to find out!
Feedback and comments on the review are welcome in this forum thread. We hope you enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP In Stock: Free Overnight Shipping
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 2
- 2017 Pentax Lens Roadmaps
- CP+ 2017 Pentax Interview: Part 1
- Ricoh Imaging Puts on a Big Show at CP+ 2017
- Pentax D FA★ 85mm F1.4 on the Horizon
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon