Pentax 645D Review / Nikon D3x Comparison
Flagship review now online!
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 19, 2011
In this review, we take a very thorough look at the features of the 645D and, more importantly, compare two flagships- the Pentax 645D and the Nikon D3x. While these two cameras certainly differ in many respects, they are priced similarly and both targeted at the professional market, and thus it is worth examining the merits of each body and who the cameras are meant for. How did the Pentax match up to the acclaimed D3x? Read more to find out!
Feedback and comments on the review are welcome in this forum thread. We hope you enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...