Pentax Announces Tethering for 645D
Dedicated Software Enables Tethering
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 8, 2012
Pentax has announced the availability in March 2012 of tethering software for the Pentax 645D medium format camera. The software is available for Windows 7 and Max OS 10.6/10.7.
With this software images can be transferred to the camera via a USB cable immediately when taken. The images can simultaneously be saved to an SD card in the camera.
The camera shutter can also be controlled remotely from the computer but since the 645D has no live view capability there is also no live view possible on the connected computer. However, we assume that digital preview will show on the computer.
The software carries a somewhat hefty price tag, USD 199.95 in the US.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced