Pentax Digital Camera Utility v4.4 Released
Includes support for the latest cameras and lenses
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 16, 2012
Pentax has just published the latest version of the Pentax Digital Camera Utility software on their web site. Version 4.4 adds support for the latest cameras and lenses, namely:
- Pentax K-5II and K-5IIs
- SMC PENTAX-DA 50mm F1.8
- SMC PENTAX-DA 18-270mm F3.5-6.3ED SDM
- HD PENTAX-DA 560mm F5.6 ED AW DC
- HD PENTAX-D FA645 MACRO 90mm F2.8ED AW SR
This latest version will let you open .PEF files taken with the Pentax K-5 II and IIs.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained