Pentax Digital Camera Utility v4.4 Released
Includes support for the latest cameras and lenses
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 16, 2012
Pentax has just published the latest version of the Pentax Digital Camera Utility software on their web site. Version 4.4 adds support for the latest cameras and lenses, namely:
- Pentax K-5II and K-5IIs
- SMC PENTAX-DA 50mm F1.8
- SMC PENTAX-DA 18-270mm F3.5-6.3ED SDM
- HD PENTAX-DA 560mm F5.6 ED AW DC
- HD PENTAX-D FA645 MACRO 90mm F2.8ED AW SR
This latest version will let you open .PEF files taken with the Pentax K-5 II and IIs.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver