Pentax Extends K-5 Instant Rebate
Through March 31, 2012
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jan 16, 2012
Today, Pentax has officially extended the $300 instant rebate on the K-5 through March 31st, 2012. With a list price of $1499.95, this means that the camera can be acquired for no more than $1199.95 throughout the US.
While this is great news in itself, it also suggests that the K-5 will remain Pentax's top APS-C model for at least two more months. When will something new arrive?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh Imaging to Exhibit at Photokina 2018
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"