Pentax Extends K-5 Instant Rebate
Through March 31, 2012
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jan 16, 2012
Today, Pentax has officially extended the $300 instant rebate on the K-5 through March 31st, 2012. With a list price of $1499.95, this means that the camera can be acquired for no more than $1199.95 throughout the US.
While this is great news in itself, it also suggests that the K-5 will remain Pentax's top APS-C model for at least two more months. When will something new arrive?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...