Pentax Extends K-5 Instant Rebate
Through March 31, 2012
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jan 16, 2012
Today, Pentax has officially extended the $300 instant rebate on the K-5 through March 31st, 2012. With a list price of $1499.95, this means that the camera can be acquired for no more than $1199.95 throughout the US.
While this is great news in itself, it also suggests that the K-5 will remain Pentax's top APS-C model for at least two more months. When will something new arrive?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...