Pentax Extends K-5 Instant Rebate
Through March 31, 2012
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jan 16, 2012
Today, Pentax has officially extended the $300 instant rebate on the K-5 through March 31st, 2012. With a list price of $1499.95, this means that the camera can be acquired for no more than $1199.95 throughout the US.
While this is great news in itself, it also suggests that the K-5 will remain Pentax's top APS-C model for at least two more months. When will something new arrive?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio