The Pentax K-01 Wins Design Award
K-01 gets the Gold German Design Award for 2013
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2012
Despite the fact that many photographers don't like its looks, The Pentax K-01 mirrorless ILC just won the Gold German Design Award in the life style design category. There were 1500 candidates for the award, so the K-01 really did well!
After the recent pice drops the K-01 can be had for about US $349 which is a really good deal. You basically get the excellent image quality of a K-5 for the price of a point and shoot! Earlier this year, the K-01 also won the Red Dot Design Award.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Few Days with a Pentax KP Pre-production Camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...