The Pentax K-01 Wins Design Award
K-01 gets the Gold German Design Award for 2013
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2012
Despite the fact that many photographers don't like its looks, The Pentax K-01 mirrorless ILC just won the Gold German Design Award in the life style design category. There were 1500 candidates for the award, so the K-01 really did well!
After the recent pice drops the K-01 can be had for about US $349 which is a really good deal. You basically get the excellent image quality of a K-5 for the price of a point and shoot! Earlier this year, the K-01 also won the Red Dot Design Award.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 Hardware Upgrade: Pentax Loves You, Too
- Pentax K-1 II Officially Announced
- Lensbaby's New Burnside 35: Swirl and...
- Cactus Enhances Wireless Flash Capabilities for...
- Pentax K-1 II Preliminary Specifications
- Pentax K-1 II On the Horizon
- K-3 II Farewell Deal: Price drop & free grip
- Announcing "Moonscape" - Our February...