The Pentax K-01 Wins Design Award
K-01 gets the Gold German Design Award for 2013
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2012
Despite the fact that many photographers don't like its looks, The Pentax K-01 mirrorless ILC just won the Gold German Design Award in the life style design category. There were 1500 candidates for the award, so the K-01 really did well!
After the recent pice drops the K-01 can be had for about US $349 which is a really good deal. You basically get the excellent image quality of a K-5 for the price of a point and shoot! Earlier this year, the K-01 also won the Red Dot Design Award.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...