The Pentax K-01 Wins Design Award
K-01 gets the Gold German Design Award for 2013
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2012
Despite the fact that many photographers don't like its looks, The Pentax K-01 mirrorless ILC just won the Gold German Design Award in the life style design category. There were 1500 candidates for the award, so the K-01 really did well!
After the recent pice drops the K-01 can be had for about US $349 which is a really good deal. You basically get the excellent image quality of a K-5 for the price of a point and shoot! Earlier this year, the K-01 also won the Red Dot Design Award.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022