Pentax K-1 Limited Silver Officially Announced
Production limited to 2,000 units worldwide
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Aug 24, 2017
The Limited Silver edition of the Pentax K-1 is now official! With worldwide production limited to 2,000 units, this special version of the K-1 full-frame perfectly complements the finish of Pentax's popular silver FA limited lenses.
In addition to the silver camera body, the special kit comes with a matching BG-6 battery grip in silver, a metal hotshoe cover with an engraved K-1 logo, a unique box, and an extra D-Li 90 battery (for a total of 2). The camera comes pre-loaded with the latest firmware version (v1.41) but is otherwise identical to the standard K-1 in terms of specifications.
Pre-orders are already being accepted in Japan and in the UK at the local equivalent of approximately $2700 USD. We will announce once the camera goes on sale in the US. The camera is expected to ship on September 15th.
Click on any thumbnail to enlarge.
Note that this press release has been translated from the original version in Japanese.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- K-3 III How-to: Using M and K Lenses