Pentax K-30 & 18-55mm WR Kit Launched
A long-awaited lens kit is now available & shipping
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 21, 2012
Pentax USA is finally making the K-30 DSLR available in a kit with the 18-55mm Weather Resistant lens, allowing you to make an affordable start with Pentax's weather-sealed DSLR system! This kit is something that has already been available in Europe for a while, and it should have been made available in the US at launch, given that the main selling point of the K-30 is its weather-sealing and its advanced features at a reasonable price.
The K-30 & 18-55mm WR kit has just arrived at major retailers and is available for $849 with all three body colors (black, blue, and white). This is a $100 savings compared to buying the lens separately.
Both of these retailers offer 2% in rewards, issued 40 days after your purchase as a gift certificate. We expect Amazon to start carrying this kit shortly and offering the same rewards.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners