Pentax K-30 & 18-55mm WR Kit Launched
A long-awaited lens kit is now available & shipping
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 21, 2012
Pentax USA is finally making the K-30 DSLR available in a kit with the 18-55mm Weather Resistant lens, allowing you to make an affordable start with Pentax's weather-sealed DSLR system! This kit is something that has already been available in Europe for a while, and it should have been made available in the US at launch, given that the main selling point of the K-30 is its weather-sealing and its advanced features at a reasonable price.
The K-30 & 18-55mm WR kit has just arrived at major retailers and is available for $849 with all three body colors (black, blue, and white). This is a $100 savings compared to buying the lens separately.
Both of these retailers offer 2% in rewards, issued 40 days after your purchase as a gift certificate. We expect Amazon to start carrying this kit shortly and offering the same rewards.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted