Pentax K-30 Countdown
Meet a new Pentax DSLR!
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on May 19, 2012
Rumor has it that Pentax has a new mid-range DSLR coming out called the K-30. Log on to the PentaxForums.com homepage this Monday to learn all about the K-30! Below we've got a countdown timer which we think reflects when the camera will be launched- but we can't be 100% sure!
Once the timer expires, view photos, specifications, and highlights of the rumored Pentax K-30 mid-range DSLR. Until then, you may dwell on the K-30 rumors on the forum or read our K-30 homepage preview.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced