Pentax K-5 Price Drop
Down to $959 in the US
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jun 3, 2012
The price of the Pentax K-5, Pentax's current APS-C flagship DSLR, has dropped to $959.95 at major retailers in the US, hereunder Adorama and B&H, and is selling for as little as $910 on Amazon.com (the official price remains fixed at $959.59, however).
Does this mean that we will see a successor to the K-5 sooner that we thought? In any event, now is the time to acquire this great camera at a great price! It seems that the US K-5 price has finally dropped to what the camera has been going for in Canada for the past few months.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver