Pentax K-5 Price Drop
Down to $959 in the US
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jun 3, 2012
The price of the Pentax K-5, Pentax's current APS-C flagship DSLR, has dropped to $959.95 at major retailers in the US, hereunder Adorama and B&H, and is selling for as little as $910 on Amazon.com (the official price remains fixed at $959.59, however).
Does this mean that we will see a successor to the K-5 sooner that we thought? In any event, now is the time to acquire this great camera at a great price! It seems that the US K-5 price has finally dropped to what the camera has been going for in Canada for the past few months.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted