Pentax K-5 Price Drop
Down to $959 in the US
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jun 3, 2012
The price of the Pentax K-5, Pentax's current APS-C flagship DSLR, has dropped to $959.95 at major retailers in the US, hereunder Adorama and B&H, and is selling for as little as $910 on Amazon.com (the official price remains fixed at $959.59, however).
Does this mean that we will see a successor to the K-5 sooner that we thought? In any event, now is the time to acquire this great camera at a great price! It seems that the US K-5 price has finally dropped to what the camera has been going for in Canada for the past few months.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022