Pentax K-5 Price Drop
Down to $959 in the US
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jun 3, 2012
The price of the Pentax K-5, Pentax's current APS-C flagship DSLR, has dropped to $959.95 at major retailers in the US, hereunder Adorama and B&H, and is selling for as little as $910 on Amazon.com (the official price remains fixed at $959.59, however).
Does this mean that we will see a successor to the K-5 sooner that we thought? In any event, now is the time to acquire this great camera at a great price! It seems that the US K-5 price has finally dropped to what the camera has been going for in Canada for the past few months.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...