Pentax K-5 Rebate Extended
Save $300 on the K-5 through the end of January
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2011
As Pentax dealers in Europe are announcing a cash back program for the K-5, we have just heard from Pentax themselves that the K-5 $300 instant rebate offer has been extended in North America! Instead of expiring on November 30th of this year, the instant rebate will remain valid until January 31st, 2012!
Because this is an instant rebate, you don't need to mail any forms in after making your purchase. Instead, you will save the full amount up-front whenever you buy from an authorized retailer.
Back in September, Pentax announced an $100 price drop on both the Pentax K-5 kit and the K-5 body body, bringing their MSRP's down from $1,749 and $1,599 to $1,649 and $1,499, respectively.
After applying the instant rebate, the prices are further reduced to $1,349 and $1199.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...