Pentax K-5 Rebate Extended
Save $300 on the K-5 through the end of January
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 9, 2011
As Pentax dealers in Europe are announcing a cash back program for the K-5, we have just heard from Pentax themselves that the K-5 $300 instant rebate offer has been extended in North America! Instead of expiring on November 30th of this year, the instant rebate will remain valid until January 31st, 2012!
Because this is an instant rebate, you don't need to mail any forms in after making your purchase. Instead, you will save the full amount up-front whenever you buy from an authorized retailer.
Back in September, Pentax announced an $100 price drop on both the Pentax K-5 kit and the K-5 body body, bringing their MSRP's down from $1,749 and $1,599 to $1,649 and $1,499, respectively.
After applying the instant rebate, the prices are further reduced to $1,349 and $1199.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio