Pentax K-5 Review Coming / Available at BH Photo
PentaxForums to receive and review first production Pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 21, 2010
We are also happy to say that PentaxForums will be receiving one of the first production K-5 bodies, in order to conduct a full-scale professional review on the website We expect to receive the camera prior to its being publicly available for purchase.
Should you decide to purchase your K-5 from B&H (or Adorama), please find out how to do so while getting free Marketplace access.
The Pentax K-5 is a new 16.3 megapixel, 7 fps, serious-amateur/professional SLR from Pentax that also features full-HD video recording, lightning-fast autofocus, weather sealing, and much more. Discuss the Pentax K-5 | Pentax K-5 Specifications
We are looking forward to be bringing you a complete and professional K-5 review as soon as possible!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners