Pentax K-5 Review Coming / Available at BH Photo
PentaxForums to receive and review first production Pentax K-5
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Sep 21, 2010
We are also happy to say that PentaxForums will be receiving one of the first production K-5 bodies, in order to conduct a full-scale professional review on the website We expect to receive the camera prior to its being publicly available for purchase.
Should you decide to purchase your K-5 from B&H (or Adorama), please find out how to do so while getting free Marketplace access.
The Pentax K-5 is a new 16.3 megapixel, 7 fps, serious-amateur/professional SLR from Pentax that also features full-HD video recording, lightning-fast autofocus, weather sealing, and much more. Discuss the Pentax K-5 | Pentax K-5 Specifications
We are looking forward to be bringing you a complete and professional K-5 review as soon as possible!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...