Pentax MX-1 Now in Stock
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 8, 2013
We have just been informed by B&H that the retro-styled Pentax MX-1 compact camera is in stock. The camera is currently priced at US $496.95.
The MX-1 has a 12 MP 1/1.7 inch back-lit sensor. This is promising for the image quality: Same resolution as the Q, but a larger sensor surface. It has a fast (F1.8 - 2.5) lens with a zoom range equivalent of 28 - 112mm. For the complete technical specifications, visit the Pentax MX-1 entry in our database.
We cannot wait to lay our hands on a copy so that we can bring you an in-depth review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...