Pentax MX-1 Now in Stock
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 8, 2013
We have just been informed by B&H that the retro-styled Pentax MX-1 compact camera is in stock. The camera is currently priced at US $496.95.
The MX-1 has a 12 MP 1/1.7 inch back-lit sensor. This is promising for the image quality: Same resolution as the Q, but a larger sensor surface. It has a fast (F1.8 - 2.5) lens with a zoom range equivalent of 28 - 112mm. For the complete technical specifications, visit the Pentax MX-1 entry in our database.
We cannot wait to lay our hands on a copy so that we can bring you an in-depth review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design