Pentax Optio LS465 - Not in North America
Camera to be available in Europe and Japan
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on May 31, 2012
We've gotten word from multiple US Pentax retailers stating that the recently-announced ultra-slim Pentax Optio LS465 point-and-shoot camera will not be released in North America. However, the camera will be available in Europe and Japan for the equivalent of approximately 149 dollars.
The release date for this camera will be June 18th. It is already listed on Amazon UK for 99 pounds.
While the Pentax Optio LS465 may seem like another boring point-and-shoot, it would seem that its small size is what sets it apart! It weighs just over 100 grams, and measures 10.2 x 4.6 x 1.8cm.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A few days with a Pentax KP pre-production camera
- HD Pentax D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Coming Soon
- A look at the Pentax KP from Ricoh's HQ
- Pentax KP User Manual Available
- The 7 Biggest Pentax Stories of 2016
- Hands-on with the Pentax KP
- Ricoh Imaging Exhibits at WPPI 2017
- These WPPI Deals Aren't Just for Wedding...