Pentax Q $100 Instant Rebate
Save another $50 on the Q for a final price of $649
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 6, 2012
Pentax has just increased their instant rebate on their Pentax Q from $50 to $100, meaning that you can get the Q kit for just $649 now! The MSRP of the camera itself, as you may recall, was dropped from $799 to $749 in late 2011.
In light of the recent announcement of the Pentax K-01, which has the same MSRP but much, much higher image quality thanks to its APS-C sensor, we believe that dropping the price of the Q is a good move. May it continue to fall even lower and hopefully enter the point-and-shoot price range!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest