Pentax Q $100 Instant Rebate
Save another $50 on the Q for a final price of $649
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 6, 2012
Pentax has just increased their instant rebate on their Pentax Q from $50 to $100, meaning that you can get the Q kit for just $649 now! The MSRP of the camera itself, as you may recall, was dropped from $799 to $749 in late 2011.
In light of the recent announcement of the Pentax K-01, which has the same MSRP but much, much higher image quality thanks to its APS-C sensor, we believe that dropping the price of the Q is a good move. May it continue to fall even lower and hopefully enter the point-and-shoot price range!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained