Pentax Q $100 Instant Rebate
Save another $50 on the Q for a final price of $649
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 6, 2012
Pentax has just increased their instant rebate on their Pentax Q from $50 to $100, meaning that you can get the Q kit for just $649 now! The MSRP of the camera itself, as you may recall, was dropped from $799 to $749 in late 2011.
In light of the recent announcement of the Pentax K-01, which has the same MSRP but much, much higher image quality thanks to its APS-C sensor, we believe that dropping the price of the Q is a good move. May it continue to fall even lower and hopefully enter the point-and-shoot price range!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...