Pentax Q $100 Instant Rebate
Save another $50 on the Q for a final price of $649
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Feb 6, 2012
Pentax has just increased their instant rebate on their Pentax Q from $50 to $100, meaning that you can get the Q kit for just $649 now! The MSRP of the camera itself, as you may recall, was dropped from $799 to $749 in late 2011.
In light of the recent announcement of the Pentax K-01, which has the same MSRP but much, much higher image quality thanks to its APS-C sensor, we believe that dropping the price of the Q is a good move. May it continue to fall even lower and hopefully enter the point-and-shoot price range!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver