Pentax Q 100-Pound UK Rebate
Save on the Pentax Q through December!
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Nov 2, 2011
On November 1st, Pentax UK announced a rebate program for the Pentax Q single lens and twin lens kits in the amount of 100 pounds (110 euros), valid for all new Q purchases in the UK through the end of the year (December 31, 2011).
Simply purchase your Q from an authorized retailer and you'll be able to save 100 pounds with no further strings attached!
While no US rebate programs for the Q have been announced, it is quite likely that we will either that or a price drop in the days leading up to Black Friday.
The Pentax Q is a new 12-megapixel interchangeable lens camera from Pentax that was launched in September. Although it is without a doubt the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera, after conducting an in-depth review of the Pentax Q, we were disappointed by the image quality and lens selection, especially considering its high MSRP and alternatives from competitors.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything