Pentax Q US Price Drop
Price lowered by $50 nationwide
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday, Pentax officially lowered the retail price of the Q by $50 in the US, from $799 down to $749. While no other rebates are currently available here, if you live in Europe you can get 100 Euros off via a special mail-in rebate.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design