Pentax Q US Price Drop
Price lowered by $50 nationwide
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday, Pentax officially lowered the retail price of the Q by $50 in the US, from $799 down to $749. While no other rebates are currently available here, if you live in Europe you can get 100 Euros off via a special mail-in rebate.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest