Pentax Q US Price Drop
Price lowered by $50 nationwide
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday, Pentax officially lowered the retail price of the Q by $50 in the US, from $799 down to $749. While no other rebates are currently available here, if you live in Europe you can get 100 Euros off via a special mail-in rebate.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver