Pentax Q US Price Drop
Price lowered by $50 nationwide
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday, Pentax officially lowered the retail price of the Q by $50 in the US, from $799 down to $749. While no other rebates are currently available here, if you live in Europe you can get 100 Euros off via a special mail-in rebate.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...