Pentax Releases an Update to Digital Camera Utility 4
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Dec 3, 2011
On December 1 Pentax announced an update to their Digital Camera Utility 4 taking it to version 4.34.
The main changes from Version 4.33 are:
- The company name was updated in file properties, splash screen, etc.
- Bug fix: When re-developing JPEG image, Reversal Film was not applied.
- Bug fix: When rotating the image on the thumbnail, the rotation was not reflected.
- Bug fix: When Image tone was set to “Camera setting”, the parameter file then saved and read in again, the image tone setting became “Natural”.
- Bug fix: Date was printed on Bottom Right (inside) even when user had selected Bottom Right (outside) on Print Photo.
The last of the bug fixes may be of interest to many users - the ability to print the shooting date on an image is an often sought after feature,
The update is available here:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...