Pouch for Pentax K-01 with 40mm lens
Designed by Marc Newson
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jul 5, 2012
Pentax has announced a limited edition camera pouch designed by Marc Newson for the Pentax K-01 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. The pouch will fit the K-01 with the DA 40mm F2.8 XS lens mounted. The pouch (model number O-CC120) will only be produced in 300 copies, and will cost approximately $299. In the US, it will be available exclusively from the Pentax Web Store.
The case is made of high-quality deerskin. According to Pentax the case is manufactured with meticulous attention to every detail, including a unique drawstring closure and it has Marc Newson’s signature embossed on the side. The camera strap also can be threaded through the pouch — a design that not only makes it easier and quicker to take the camera out of the case, but also provides a more fashionable way to carry the camera around. With that said, based on the product photos, the pouch appears to have quite a traditional appearance.
Discuss this news in this thread.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...