Pouch for Pentax K-01 with 40mm lens
Designed by Marc Newson
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Jul 5, 2012
Pentax has announced a limited edition camera pouch designed by Marc Newson for the Pentax K-01 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. The pouch will fit the K-01 with the DA 40mm F2.8 XS lens mounted. The pouch (model number O-CC120) will only be produced in 300 copies, and will cost approximately $299. In the US, it will be available exclusively from the Pentax Web Store.
The case is made of high-quality deerskin. According to Pentax the case is manufactured with meticulous attention to every detail, including a unique drawstring closure and it has Marc Newson’s signature embossed on the side. The camera strap also can be threaded through the pouch — a design that not only makes it easier and quicker to take the camera out of the case, but also provides a more fashionable way to carry the camera around. With that said, based on the product photos, the pouch appears to have quite a traditional appearance.
Discuss this news in this thread.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design