Want to Improve Your Photo Skills?
Then Check Out Mini-Challenges, Games, & Photo-Stories
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Aug 25, 2010
Are you in a photographic doldrums? Do you want to improve your skills? Or are you just hoping to get to know other Forum members better? Then check out the various challenges and threads in Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories section of our site.
There's "Project 52" with a different theme weekly. Or try the "Weekly Challenge" with topics which also change weekly, but which are chosen by the previous week's winners. If you love fooling around with your favorite post-processing software, then the "Post-Processing Challenge" is right up your street. And then there's always the "Photo of the Week," where you can share your everyday photos with other members and see what they've been up to, also.
The competitions are all in good fun and are suitable for beginners and experts alike. It's a great place for new members and old hands to get to know one another in friendly exchange. So grab a cup of coffee or a cold drink and click on over to Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories and join in. You'll be glad you did.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest