Want to Improve Your Photo Skills?
Then Check Out Mini-Challenges, Games, & Photo-Stories
By PF Staff in Pentax Announcements on Aug 25, 2010
Are you in a photographic doldrums? Do you want to improve your skills? Or are you just hoping to get to know other Forum members better? Then check out the various challenges and threads in Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories section of our site.
There's "Project 52" with a different theme weekly. Or try the "Weekly Challenge" with topics which also change weekly, but which are chosen by the previous week's winners. If you love fooling around with your favorite post-processing software, then the "Post-Processing Challenge" is right up your street. And then there's always the "Photo of the Week," where you can share your everyday photos with other members and see what they've been up to, also.
The competitions are all in good fun and are suitable for beginners and experts alike. It's a great place for new members and old hands to get to know one another in friendly exchange. So grab a cup of coffee or a cold drink and click on over to Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories and join in. You'll be glad you did.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...