Free Topaz Webinars
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Mar 29, 2011
Topaz Labs, developer of several powerful Photoshop plugins, is hosting free online tutorials for the Topaz DeNoise and Topaz Clean plugins.
There will be three distinct sessions:
- "Introduction to Topaz DeNoise"
Wednesday, March 30 at 11am and 3pm CDT
- "Cartoon Creations with Topaz Clean"
Thursday, March 31 at 12pm CDT
The webinars will be held by Join Nichole Paschal, photographer and Topaz Marketing Specialist. Sign up here by navigating to Resources > Training and Webinars. These will be fantastic opportunities to improve your post-processing skills! Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...