Free Topaz Webinars
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Mar 29, 2011
Topaz Labs, developer of several powerful Photoshop plugins, is hosting free online tutorials for the Topaz DeNoise and Topaz Clean plugins.
There will be three distinct sessions:
- "Introduction to Topaz DeNoise"
Wednesday, March 30 at 11am and 3pm CDT
- "Cartoon Creations with Topaz Clean"
Thursday, March 31 at 12pm CDT
The webinars will be held by Join Nichole Paschal, photographer and Topaz Marketing Specialist. Sign up here by navigating to Resources > Training and Webinars. These will be fantastic opportunities to improve your post-processing skills! Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...