Pentax 645D Reviewed by Forum Member
The Pentax 645D's stunning image quality
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 25, 2010
Forum member Warped posted a review of the 645D yesterday, and wefelt the community might be intrested in reading all the interesting things he had to say about it. "To say I'm impressed with the 645D is a HUGE understatement" is among the first things Warped said about the camera- and we're not surprised, because Pentax's goal with this camera was to deliver the ultimate in image quality- and it seems they have been successfull. Please proceed to the full Pentax 645D review to read more!
The Pentax 645D, released earlier this year, is a medium-format DSLR featuring a 40-megapixel sensor designed primarily for high image quality. The sensor's area measures more than twice that of a full-frame 35mm DSLR, and, as such, can be expectedto produce clear, sharp images. The camera featurs several other innovations, and is compatible with Pentax's lineup of 645 lenses. Please proceed to the Pentax 645D factsheet in our camera reviews section for more detals on the camera itself.To view reviews and details about Pentax 645D lenses, please proceed to our Pentax Lens Review Database.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III