Professional DSLR reviews coming
In-depth camera reviews of K-5 and K-r by PentaxForums
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 1, 2010
Professional reviews of both the Pentax K-5 and K-r conducted by PentaxForums.com are on the way! We expect to deliver the first review, which will be of the K-5, in the fourth week of November. Our professional reviews will feature:
- Sample images, camera comparisons, ISO tests, autofocus tests
- Remarks on interesting camera features
- Lists and photos of new features
- Recommended settings
- Overall remarks and ratings
We would also very much like to do a direct comparison between the K-r and the K-5. Until the reviews are up, we will be posting brief homepage articles exploring interesting new cameras a few times a week. Current postings:
- Exploring the K-5, Part V: A look at Live View
- Exploring the K-5, Part IV: AF and bracketing customization, redesigned buttons
- Exploring the K-5, Part III: RAW Button & AF points
- Exploring the K-5, Part II: The five selectable USER modes
- Exploring the K-5, Part I: Horizontal/Vertical Level, NR Option, RAW to JPEG conversion
We've also prepared a list of recommended Pentax gear for all photographers - check it out!Stay tuned for more and enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May 2021 "Flowers" Photo Contest Winners
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit