Professional DSLR reviews coming
In-depth camera reviews of K-5 and K-r by PentaxForums
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 1, 2010
Professional reviews of both the Pentax K-5 and K-r conducted by PentaxForums.com are on the way! We expect to deliver the first review, which will be of the K-5, in the fourth week of November. Our professional reviews will feature:
- Sample images, camera comparisons, ISO tests, autofocus tests
- Remarks on interesting camera features
- Lists and photos of new features
- Recommended settings
- Overall remarks and ratings
We would also very much like to do a direct comparison between the K-r and the K-5. Until the reviews are up, we will be posting brief homepage articles exploring interesting new cameras a few times a week. Current postings:
- Exploring the K-5, Part V: A look at Live View
- Exploring the K-5, Part IV: AF and bracketing customization, redesigned buttons
- Exploring the K-5, Part III: RAW Button & AF points
- Exploring the K-5, Part II: The five selectable USER modes
- Exploring the K-5, Part I: Horizontal/Vertical Level, NR Option, RAW to JPEG conversion
We've also prepared a list of recommended Pentax gear for all photographers - check it out!Stay tuned for more and enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced