Professional DSLR reviews coming
In-depth camera reviews of K-5 and K-r by PentaxForums
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 1, 2010
Professional reviews of both the Pentax K-5 and K-r conducted by PentaxForums.com are on the way! We expect to deliver the first review, which will be of the K-5, in the fourth week of November. Our professional reviews will feature:
- Sample images, camera comparisons, ISO tests, autofocus tests
- Remarks on interesting camera features
- Lists and photos of new features
- Recommended settings
- Overall remarks and ratings
We would also very much like to do a direct comparison between the K-r and the K-5. Until the reviews are up, we will be posting brief homepage articles exploring interesting new cameras a few times a week. Current postings:
- Exploring the K-5, Part V: A look at Live View
- Exploring the K-5, Part IV: AF and bracketing customization, redesigned buttons
- Exploring the K-5, Part III: RAW Button & AF points
- Exploring the K-5, Part II: The five selectable USER modes
- Exploring the K-5, Part I: Horizontal/Vertical Level, NR Option, RAW to JPEG conversion
We've also prepared a list of recommended Pentax gear for all photographers - check it out!Stay tuned for more and enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our October, 2023 Photo Contest
- August 2023 "People" Photo Contest...
- Pentax KF, K-3 III and K-3 III Monochrome...
- Pentax O-ICK1 Sensor Cleaning Kit Review
- August "People" Contest Finalists...
- The Pentax Cross-format Lens and Accessory Guide
- Clackers: The master of dad jokes, beginner...
- Announcing Our September, 2023 Photo Contest