Professional K-5 and K-r Reviews: an Update!
Full-length reviews coming within the coming weeks!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 10, 2010
Last week, we announced that our Pentax K-5 review was on its way. Now, we're happy to be able to provide you with exact dates for this review! We're also happy to say that the K-r as well as the new DA 35mm lens will also be reviewed!
Our full-length K-5 review will be posted on Sunday, November 21st, while the K-r review will be posted on Sunday, December 12th. Both reviews will feature a camera overview, in-depth explanations of the most useful features, a comprehensive list of new features, full-size sample images, and compasion images. We hope you're as excited about reading them as we are in writing them!
In the mean time, you may be interested in reading the following brief articles on the K-5's highlights:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III APS-C Flagship: Name & Specs...
- September 2020 "Pets" Photo Contest...
- SMC Pentax-FA 50mm F1.4 Re-Reviewed
- September "Pets" Contest Finalists...
- Think Tank Urban Access 15 Review Posted
- Announcing Our October 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Timeless"
- August 2020 "Night Sky" Photo Contest...