Professional K-5 and K-r Reviews: an Update!
Full-length reviews coming within the coming weeks!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 10, 2010
Last week, we announced that our Pentax K-5 review was on its way. Now, we're happy to be able to provide you with exact dates for this review! We're also happy to say that the K-r as well as the new DA 35mm lens will also be reviewed!
Our full-length K-5 review will be posted on Sunday, November 21st, while the K-r review will be posted on Sunday, December 12th. Both reviews will feature a camera overview, in-depth explanations of the most useful features, a comprehensive list of new features, full-size sample images, and compasion images. We hope you're as excited about reading them as we are in writing them!
In the mean time, you may be interested in reading the following brief articles on the K-5's highlights:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KF Camera Reviewed
- January "Best of 2023" Contest...
- Ricoh Camera Business: Strong and Growing
- Review of the Biotar 75mm F1.5 II
- 2023 was a very good year for Pentax and...
- Announcing Our February, 2024 Photo Contest
- Pentax high-performance spotting scope coming...
- December 2023 "Frame within a Frame"...