Sigma announces new lenses for Pentax
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm F2.8, 12-24mm, 105mm macro
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 8, 2011
In a press release today, Sigma announced that it is upgrading its existing 120-300mm F2.8 and Macro 150mm F2.8 lenses with the latest OS and HSM technologies. In addition, these lenses will become weather-sealed and will finally be made available in the Pentax mount. Furthermore, a new weather-sealed 12-24mm wide-angle zoom was announced. These lenses will be launched in April, and we expect to see their K-mount variants to surface in May.
In the press release, Sigma also revealed plans of updating its 50-150mm F2.8 and Macro 105mm F2.8 lenses with the latest technologies. See below for full details on these lenses. We expect to see them available for pre-order at B&H soon!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022