Sigma announces new lenses for Pentax
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm F2.8, 12-24mm, 105mm macro
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 8, 2011
In a press release today, Sigma announced that it is upgrading its existing 120-300mm F2.8 and Macro 150mm F2.8 lenses with the latest OS and HSM technologies. In addition, these lenses will become weather-sealed and will finally be made available in the Pentax mount. Furthermore, a new weather-sealed 12-24mm wide-angle zoom was announced. These lenses will be launched in April, and we expect to see their K-mount variants to surface in May.
In the press release, Sigma also revealed plans of updating its 50-150mm F2.8 and Macro 105mm F2.8 lenses with the latest technologies. See below for full details on these lenses. We expect to see them available for pre-order at B&H soon!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...