Tamron Announces Lens Correction Profiles for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Tamron Co. Ltd. announced on September 1 the release of their latest offering, an aberration correction function for Adobe Systems Incorporated's software. The lens profile provided by Tamron will be used to make the plug-in for digital image editing software, Adobe® Photoshop® CS5, Camera Raw® and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.
The lens profile will include Tamron's Di series (lenses for full size image sensors) and the Di II series (lenses for cameras with APS-C size image sensors) and will be used to create a plug-in bundled in the Camera Raw® 6.2 update and the function for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.2. Tamron, utilizing design data, created this profile for image editing software that allows their customers to easily correct distortion, chromatic aberration, and peripheral brightness* for Di series and Di II series SLR lenses.Future lenses are expected to also be included in this profile.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio