Tamron Announces Lens Correction Profiles for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Tamron Co. Ltd. announced on September 1 the release of their latest offering, an aberration correction function for Adobe Systems Incorporated's software. The lens profile provided by Tamron will be used to make the plug-in for digital image editing software, Adobe® Photoshop® CS5, Camera Raw® and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.
The lens profile will include Tamron's Di series (lenses for full size image sensors) and the Di II series (lenses for cameras with APS-C size image sensors) and will be used to create a plug-in bundled in the Camera Raw® 6.2 update and the function for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.2. Tamron, utilizing design data, created this profile for image editing software that allows their customers to easily correct distortion, chromatic aberration, and peripheral brightness* for Di series and Di II series SLR lenses.Future lenses are expected to also be included in this profile.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama