Tamron Announces Lens Correction Profiles for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Sep 3, 2010
Tamron Co. Ltd. announced on September 1 the release of their latest offering, an aberration correction function for Adobe Systems Incorporated's software. The lens profile provided by Tamron will be used to make the plug-in for digital image editing software, Adobe® Photoshop® CS5, Camera Raw® and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.
The lens profile will include Tamron's Di series (lenses for full size image sensors) and the Di II series (lenses for cameras with APS-C size image sensors) and will be used to create a plug-in bundled in the Camera Raw® 6.2 update and the function for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.2. Tamron, utilizing design data, created this profile for image editing software that allows their customers to easily correct distortion, chromatic aberration, and peripheral brightness* for Di series and Di II series SLR lenses.Future lenses are expected to also be included in this profile.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained