Free upgrade for current Topaz ReMask owners!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Dec 10, 2010
Topaz Labs, developer of popular Photoshop plugins including Topaz DeNoise, has just released a new version of their ReMask plugin, whichextends photoshop's built-in masking and selection tools.
From the press release:
"Topaz Labs announces the release of Topaz ReMask 3, a major upgrade to their Photoshop masking and extraction plug-in. ReMask 3 features a revamped masking engine, new color decontamination technology, color selection brushes and a new refining toolset. An easy-to-use masking solution, Topaz ReMask offers professional results while cutting down on the normally tedious masking and extraction process. The update is available now as a free download to current owners of ReMask."Get the free upgrade!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners