Adobe Camera Raw 7.3 RC1 Adds K-5 II Support
Full support for both PEF and DNG files from the K-5 II and Q10
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 9, 2012
Adobe has just made available a release candidate version of their Photoshop Camera RAQ 7.3 plugin, which allows Photoshop to open, process, and correct RAW camera image files. This new version adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000
- Casio Exilim EX-FC300S
- Nikon D600 (full support)
- Olympus PEN E-PL5
- Olympus PEN E-PM2
- Olympus STYLUS XZ-2 iHS
- Panasonic DMC-GH3
- Pentax K-5 II
- Pentax K-5 IIs
- Pentax Q10
After installing this update, you'll be able to open .PEF files from the K-5 II and IIs. The update also adds lens correction profiles for the Pentax Q 06 15-45mm Telephoto Zoom lens.
Please be advised that as a release candidate, this a development version of Adobe Camera RAW, and as such, it may contain bugs. The final version will be released in the coming weeks.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything