Back following 2-week Passover closure
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Apr 27, 2011
We're happy to announce that B&H photo has just re-opened following their Passover break- all orders that were placed during the closure should be processed today, and all order placed this week will be processed normally.
If you have any questions related to B&H, please ask our Pentax Specialist!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver