K-5 Silver Now In Stock at B&H
Great news for international users!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Mar 24, 2011
As you may know, the Pentax K-5 silver is not being made available in most countries. However, we're happy to announce that it's now available at B&H photo, which is one of the friendliest US-based photo stores for international customers, featuring a dedicated international shipping calculator and configurator.
Note that even though the B&H website says that the camera is available for pre-order, it is in fact in stock. Also, be aware that Silver K-5s are free of the staining issue that affected early K-5's.
Get your silver K-5 now! Remember, total production will only be on the order of 1,000-2,000 units.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners