K-5 Silver Now In Stock at B&H
Great news for international users!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Mar 24, 2011
As you may know, the Pentax K-5 silver is not being made available in most countries. However, we're happy to announce that it's now available at B&H photo, which is one of the friendliest US-based photo stores for international customers, featuring a dedicated international shipping calculator and configurator.
Note that even though the B&H website says that the camera is available for pre-order, it is in fact in stock. Also, be aware that Silver K-5s are free of the staining issue that affected early K-5's.
Get your silver K-5 now! Remember, total production will only be on the order of 1,000-2,000 units.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...