K-5 Silver Now In Stock at B&H
Great news for international users!
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Mar 24, 2011
As you may know, the Pentax K-5 silver is not being made available in most countries. However, we're happy to announce that it's now available at B&H photo, which is one of the friendliest US-based photo stores for international customers, featuring a dedicated international shipping calculator and configurator.
Note that even though the B&H website says that the camera is available for pre-order, it is in fact in stock. Also, be aware that Silver K-5s are free of the staining issue that affected early K-5's.
Get your silver K-5 now! Remember, total production will only be on the order of 1,000-2,000 units.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners