Metz Announces Two New Flash Units for Pentax
Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital and mecablitz 50 AF-1 digital
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 22, 2010
The new flashes are compatible with Pentax' P-TTL flash control mode but also supports TTL flash mode as found on older Pentax cameras. The top model, the mecablitz 58, has a second flash gun intended for portraits. This extra flash gun secures catch-light in the eyes also in case the main flash head is bounced off the ceiling or a wall.
Below are the flash entries in our Pentax accessory review database:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver