Metz Announces Two New Flash Units for Pentax
Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital and mecablitz 50 AF-1 digital
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 22, 2010
The new flashes are compatible with Pentax' P-TTL flash control mode but also supports TTL flash mode as found on older Pentax cameras. The top model, the mecablitz 58, has a second flash gun intended for portraits. This extra flash gun secures catch-light in the eyes also in case the main flash head is bounced off the ceiling or a wall.
Below are the flash entries in our Pentax accessory review database:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners