Metz Announces Two New Flash Units for Pentax
Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital and mecablitz 50 AF-1 digital
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 22, 2010
The new flashes are compatible with Pentax' P-TTL flash control mode but also supports TTL flash mode as found on older Pentax cameras. The top model, the mecablitz 58, has a second flash gun intended for portraits. This extra flash gun secures catch-light in the eyes also in case the main flash head is bounced off the ceiling or a wall.
Below are the flash entries in our Pentax accessory review database:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...