Metz Announces Two New Flash Units for Pentax
Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital and mecablitz 50 AF-1 digital
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 22, 2010
The new flashes are compatible with Pentax' P-TTL flash control mode but also supports TTL flash mode as found on older Pentax cameras. The top model, the mecablitz 58, has a second flash gun intended for portraits. This extra flash gun secures catch-light in the eyes also in case the main flash head is bounced off the ceiling or a wall.
Below are the flash entries in our Pentax accessory review database:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...