Metz Announces Two New Flash Units for Pentax
Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2 digital and mecablitz 50 AF-1 digital
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Aug 22, 2010
The new flashes are compatible with Pentax' P-TTL flash control mode but also supports TTL flash mode as found on older Pentax cameras. The top model, the mecablitz 58, has a second flash gun intended for portraits. This extra flash gun secures catch-light in the eyes also in case the main flash head is bounced off the ceiling or a wall.
Below are the flash entries in our Pentax accessory review database:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...