New Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 OS HSM for Pentax
Sigma announces new fast tele zoom for Pentax
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Nov 22, 2010
Sigma Japan has recently announced the release of a new 70-200mm lens for Pentax, featuring HSM focusing technology, low-dispersion glass elements, and a flexible tele zoom range at a constant aperture of F2.8. This lens will become available for the Pentax mount in January, 2011 at a market price of about $2470, or 200,000 Yen. The lens does feature the in-lens image stabilization (OS) feature, which can be used instead of the in-camera SR system on Pentax.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever