New Sigma Lenses Listed at B&H
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm/2.8 Macro, 12-24 Mk. II
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 15, 2011
The three new lenses that Sigma recently announced in the Pentax mount have now been listed at B&H photo, confirming that they are indeed coming soon! These three lenses fill some gaps in the current Pentax lineup, offering a faster superzoom, a longer macro lens, and a weather-sealed wide-angle lens.
You may view these lenses at B&H below; arrival dates are not yet officially known, although we expect these lenses to ship in May.
The first two lenses look particularly exciting- we are eagerly awaiting to review them following their release!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything