New Sigma Lenses Listed at B&H
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm/2.8 Macro, 12-24 Mk. II
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 15, 2011
The three new lenses that Sigma recently announced in the Pentax mount have now been listed at B&H photo, confirming that they are indeed coming soon! These three lenses fill some gaps in the current Pentax lineup, offering a faster superzoom, a longer macro lens, and a weather-sealed wide-angle lens.
You may view these lenses at B&H below; arrival dates are not yet officially known, although we expect these lenses to ship in May.
The first two lenses look particularly exciting- we are eagerly awaiting to review them following their release!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio