New Sigma Lenses Listed at B&H
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm/2.8 Macro, 12-24 Mk. II
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 15, 2011
The three new lenses that Sigma recently announced in the Pentax mount have now been listed at B&H photo, confirming that they are indeed coming soon! These three lenses fill some gaps in the current Pentax lineup, offering a faster superzoom, a longer macro lens, and a weather-sealed wide-angle lens.
You may view these lenses at B&H below; arrival dates are not yet officially known, although we expect these lenses to ship in May.
The first two lenses look particularly exciting- we are eagerly awaiting to review them following their release!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver