New Sigma Lenses Listed at B&H
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm/2.8 Macro, 12-24 Mk. II
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 15, 2011
The three new lenses that Sigma recently announced in the Pentax mount have now been listed at B&H photo, confirming that they are indeed coming soon! These three lenses fill some gaps in the current Pentax lineup, offering a faster superzoom, a longer macro lens, and a weather-sealed wide-angle lens.
You may view these lenses at B&H below; arrival dates are not yet officially known, although we expect these lenses to ship in May.
The first two lenses look particularly exciting- we are eagerly awaiting to review them following their release!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"