New Sigma Lenses Listed at B&H
120-300mm/2.8, 150mm/2.8 Macro, 12-24 Mk. II
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Feb 15, 2011
The three new lenses that Sigma recently announced in the Pentax mount have now been listed at B&H photo, confirming that they are indeed coming soon! These three lenses fill some gaps in the current Pentax lineup, offering a faster superzoom, a longer macro lens, and a weather-sealed wide-angle lens.
You may view these lenses at B&H below; arrival dates are not yet officially known, although we expect these lenses to ship in May.
The first two lenses look particularly exciting- we are eagerly awaiting to review them following their release!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained